Introduction

Hello,

I'm FoundProdigalDaughter (fpd) and I am feeling led to branch off my original blog called Life's Journeys to one that's more specific to my desire to building a relationship with my heavenly Father and write Him my letters, poems, ask Him questions and really whatever He leads me to do. 

At times, in the future, there may be guest bloggers write and share their letters.  This blog though is not about receiving answers from anyone here but just to write your heartfelt letters addressed to God.

Family friendly would be ideal, but I know sometimes angry and/or emotional letters may be written and I don't wish for any one to have to censor what they are feeling but to pour it all out to God....even if you are mad at Him.  Trust me, I've written my share of mad letters to Him...although I hope the majority of mine now will be more about my desire to have a closer relationship with Him and to seek His direction in my life.

Over the next while, as I feel led, or feel the need, I will write letters to God relating to real life happenings...whatever may be going on at the time, whatever I may be struggling with or whatever I may be wanting to thank Him for. 

I will leave them public as I know sometimes things other people have written has really helped me and I believe this may be one way that God wants to use me to help others.  Time will tell.

Blessings,

FPD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dec 21 2009

January 16, 2010