Dec 24 2009

Dear Father God,
I don't really have words to say right now...I'm feeling sad.  I know you know this already but my Uncle passed away this morning and I'm sure he must be up there with You. 

Much of my family here is grieving a loss.  If you can please bring comfort to each of them and wrap your loving arms around them.  This time of year is hard for many without dealing with loss. 

I still want to do my best to celebrate Your Son's birth and life.  I think it's going to be a little more challenging though.  It's sometimes hard to celebrate and grieve at the same time. 

I love you Father and I love my uncle even if I didn't know him well.  Show him the ropes up there will ya.  I'm sure he'll be watching all of us down here to make sure we are trying to have a good time. 

Love FPD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dec 21 2009

January 16, 2010