God's Got It

Well Dad...it's funny sometimes how you work and I love you so much for it!

Two weeks to the day after my last message I finally managed to wake up in time, stay awake, and actually get out the door of my apartment and walked the 20 min to the church I've been planning to go to.  Was a hot, humid walk, and I was drenched with sweat by the time I got there...not very pleasant way to make a first impression...oops.  And then imagine my surprise when I walk in and who do I see but two of my neighbours, one of which we haven't been on speaking terms for over 6 months due to some hurtful words said on both our parts in relationship to a cat.  LOL.  It's really quite a back story and I'm not going to get into it right now.... except to say it's been weighing on my heart for a long time.  I thought I was respecting her wishes by not talking to her but I think I've concluded it was more my own hurt and hardened heart that was not talking to her.  Anyway, we've made up.  It's good to be back on track with that now.  I have just one more neighbour that I have issues with and I do hope to somehow come around to speaking terms to them.  I'm not sure if it'll happen or not. I know I hurt them for no good reason...and that is my fault and I need to face the music and get over my fears and apologize.  I am not sure it will go so well as today's though...which is part of why it scares me so much.


I don't have a whole lot of time right now, but Father please help me find the strength to break down the remaining barriers with neighbours.  Oversee the situation that it goes the best possible way according to your plan.  Let me be a light to those around me that they will feel Your Love in my daily actions.

Thank you for blessing me today, by getting me up in time to go to church and keeping me awake long enough to get there and giving me the energy to walk down.  It means so much.

Thank you for friends like L who has a vehicle and is wonderful to hang out with...who I can go to the beach and talk to and who is also Your daughter.  Boy oh boy, You have sure given her an amazing gift with her voice and her heart.

Thank you for the cat rescue community and that everything yesterday went well.  All the wonderful people coming together for a great cause and to help one of your beautiful creatures.

Thank you for creating oceans and beaches, I certainly hope there are some in Heaven, or something even more wonderful but equally (or beyond amazing).

I love you Daddy,

FPD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dec 21 2009

January 16, 2010